12 August 2021
Exploring the synergies – SCIROCCO Exchange & VIGOUR projects
VIGOUR (Evidence Based Guidelines to Scale-up Integrated Care is a project co-funded by the EU’s Health Programme addressing key questions on how to put integrated care into practice. Having started in January 2019, VIGOUR is designed to guide and support 15 care authorities across seven European countries in making progress towards the provision of sustainable models for care integration. This will be achieved through the delivery of an evidence based integrated care support programme. Specifically, the VIGOUR will:
- Assist the VIGOUR care authorities in the definition of a context-sensitive strategy for integrating current care practices
- Consolidate existing knowledge, guidance and tools on integrated care
- Provide targeted assistance to VIGOUR care authorities on operationally local scaling-up pilots
- Implement a twinning scheme bringing together VIGOUR pioneer care authorities with VIGOUR followers
- Implement local scaling-up pilots
- Implement a stakeholder oriented evaluation programme
- Implement sustainable project outcome exploitation measures.
As both SCIROCCO Exchange and VIGOUR projects are co-funded by EU Health Programme we ensure mutual learning about the project’ activities and explore potential synergies on the regular basis, particularly through the participation at Project Assemblies and organising regular calls with the project coordination groups.
To learn more about VIGOUR project visit: https://www.vigour-integratedcare.eu/